If you lack the expertise for advanced surface modeling in-house or don’t have the necessary skills to take your concepts to the next level, then use CAD / CAM services for CATIA surface modeling as they can quickly and accurately evolve your ideas into designs that are manufacturable and meet the highest standards.
Why Use CAD / CAM Services for CATIA Surface Modeling
Are you working on a new project and lack the expertise for advanced surface modeling in-house? Do you have impressive concepts but don’t have the necessary surface modeling skills to take them to the next level? If you answered yes to both questions then you can benefit from using CAD / CAM services for CATIA surface modeling. CAD / CAM services have the expertise to quickly and accurately evolve your ideas into designs that are manufacturable and meet the highest standards.
Whether you are the manufacture of consumer or B2B products, you can expect the following from CAD / CAM services:
- Class-A surface modeling
- 3D modeling from sketches, 3D scanned data, probing etc.
- Collaborative work with your industrial designer
- Class-B surfacing (engineering type)
- Design modifications and optimization
- 3D digital sculpting
CAD / CAM services have an extensive group of advanced surfacing professionals who can be outsourced for quick, short-term work or complex, long-term projects. Professionals of CAD / CAM service can perform modeling in CATIA using surfacing techniques to allow you to create complex geometry and shapes. Additionally, they will come in handy when you want to make edits and fixes to existing solid models, and repair broken imported parts.
CAD / CAM services will start by using surface modeling techniques and then join the surface model in the end to create a solid. However, the choice and approach they take will depend on the end goal of the model, and the preference of the customer. Following are some of the reasons to use CAD / CAM services for CATIA surface modeling:
- Importing 2D outline drawing into CATIA
- Building 3D curves based on the imported drawing
- Building the upper surfaces of a product by Generative Shape Design
- Performing the draft analysis to search any undercut portion on the upper surfaces
- Adjusting the curvature of the problem surface
- Building the lower surfaces of the product
- Converting the surfaces into a solid
- Building the parting surfaces based on the imported drawing
- Creating components from the finished model
- Modifying the outlook of the master model
As seen above, you can accomplish a lot by using CAD/CAD services for surface modeling in CATIA. We are experts in CATIA design services including CATIA surface modeling. For more information and to get feedback on your project, please contact us. Our friendly experts will be more than happy to help you and provide you with a project quote.