Why CAD Perfect™?
Why CAD Perfect CAD Conversions™?
Every CAD file produced in CAD/CAM Services is truly CAD Perfect™.
We only produce one file type.
The data we create is just as if you produced this data in-house. There should be no difference in what we produce, vs. what you would produce in-house. We use the same CAD software, the same CAD style, the same CAD standards, and more. We are an extension of your firm.
Thirty-two years of experience mean we can solve almost any CAD-related problem. We know what can go wrong, so we know how to avoid it.
During these years, we’ve partaken in a wide variety of CAD projects and can confidently tell you we know all the ins and outs of a CAD Perfect CAD conversion™ or CAD Perfect™ files:
- We can convert almost every CAD file format, even if it is several decades old.
- Our Mylar restoration technique is acknowledged by the considerable aerospace industry suppliers, working with Boeing and Airbus.
- All to within the industry standard of ±.005” or better – anywhere in 2D or 3D space.
- Our staff members continuously improve their experience in all the CAD software out there, so you will get help with the most cutting-edge technologies available.
- Our seasoned CAD veterans can bring life to your projects, stuck in obsolete CAD systems. They were in business when there were no Windows in DOS.
- We know about Additive Manufacturing and design for additive manufacturing (DAFM) design techniques. So we can help you prepare your models for 3D printing.
Granted, we are staffed mostly by engineers, and all of our CAD staff have various professional certifications on:
- Dassault CATIA with most workbenches
- Siemens NX
- PTC Creo
- Dassault Solidworks
- Autodesk products
- ESRI GIS
- BIM with Autodesk Revit
So we do not require any ramp-up, training, and more. Most of the time, we can jump in the next day with your project. You will get
- CAD Perfect and CAD Perfect CAD Conversions™
- Perfect CAD Services each and every time – guaranteed.
- CAD / CAM Services becomes an extension of your existing CAD department.