Creaform MAXSHOT 3D
OPTICAL COORDINATE MEASURING SYSTEM: MAXSHOT 3D
YOUR BEST SHOT AT LARGE-SCALE METROLOGY PROJECTS
Creaform’s MaxSHOT 3D lineup is a game-changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control, and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy and repeatability as much for large‑scale projects as for parts from 2 to 10 m. Imagine achieving accuracy better than 0.015mm/m!
Thanks to its sophisticated user guidance technology and easy‑to‑use software, the MaxSHOT 3D is ideal for users of all levels—even non‑metrology experts—so that you gain peace of mind knowing your measurements are always right on the dot and you increase process efficiency.
If you consistently work on large‑scale projects, the MaxSHOT 3D is your go-to solution to slash budget-busting measurement mistakes, improve product quality, increase process efficiency—and minimize overall operating costs.
A brief look at the technical specifications and volumetric accuracy when combined with various models
|MAXSHOT NEXT™||MAXSHOT NEXT™|ELITE|
|Volumetric accuracy(1)||0.025 mm/m (0.0003 in/ft)||0.015 mm/m (0.00018 in/ft)|
|0.008 mm/m (0.0001 in/ft)||0.005 mm/m (0.00006 in/ft)|
0.020 mm + 0.025 mm/m
0.020 mm + 0.015 mm/m
0.050 mm + 0.025 mm/m
0.050 mm + 0.015 mm/m
HandyPROBE Next™ (5)
0.060 mm + 0.025 mm/m
0.060 mm + 0.015 mm/m
0.044 mm + 0.025 mm/m
0.044 mm + 0.015 mm/m
|Operating temperature range||5-40°C (41-104°F)|
|Operating humidity range (non-condensing)||10-90%|
EC Compliance (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, Low Voltage Directive), IP50, WEEE, Laser class (2m)
(1) Based on the VDI/VDE 2634 part 1 standard. Performance is assessed with 35 lengths measurements taken on traceable artefacts (value = maximum deviation).
(2) Based on the VDI/VDE 2634 part 1 standard. Performance is assessed with 35 lengths measurements taken on traceable artefacts (value = average deviation).
(3) The volumetric accuracy performance of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default accuracy performance for a given model.
(4) The volumetric accuracy performance of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default accuracy
(5) The volumetric accuracy performance of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default volumetric accuracy performance for a given model.
- Metrology-grade measurements: Benefit from accuracy levels of up to 0.015 mm as well as high repeatability
- Volumetric accuracy: As precise as 0.015 mm/m
- Average deviation: As little as 0.005 mm/m
- Automatic feedback on measurement quality: Laser projected frame with live GO/NO‑GO feedback on measurement pictures
- Software diagnostic tools: VXelements guides users to troubleshoot and provide feedback on images taken by users
- Intuitive controls and operations: Experience ultra‑short training and learning curves
- Multifunction buttons: Easily interact with VXelements, Creaform’s 3D scanning and measurement software
- Rugged and robust: Can be used in any production or harsh working environment—even right on the shop floor
- Bring it anywhere: The system and its accessories fit into one portable carrying case
- Maximum comfort: The MaxSHOT 3D features highly ergonomic design developed specifically for photogrammetric applications and measuring large parts
- First article inspection (FAI)
- Part-to-CAD inspection
- Supplier quality inspection
- Reverse engineering for developing replacement / Restoration parts
- Planning of complex assemblies disassembly/Dismantling
- 3D scan-to-CAD
- Reverse engineering (extracting design-intent)
- Packaging design
- Reverse engineering of dyes, molds, fixtures, jigs and patterns
- Update of CAD file to reflect as-built tooling measurements
- Tooling validation/Inspection
The HandySCAN 3D comes with VXelements, which powers our entire suite of 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It combines all the essential tools you need from data acquisition to CAD Software, in a user-friendly, simplified and sleek working environment.
Dimensional inspection software module
Scan-to-CAD software module