3D CAD Services
We’ve been providing 3D CAD Services since 1988!
Our professional engineers and architects are qualified to perform any 3D CAD service you require, and can help you solve your problems.
We work with architectural drawings, manufacturing drawings, the auto industry drawings, aerospace drawings, defense department drawings, point clouds, 3d scan meshes, and any other types you may have.
When you need any work on a 3D CAD file, we can do it fast and at a very low cost.
We can convert hardcopy documents into any 3D CAD program such as Revit, Solid Works, CATIA, and other 3D programs.
We have been providing 3D CAD services for many years, and we are experts at helping contractors, architects, and the construction community, as well as manufacturing, aerospace, defense and other users of 3D CAD technology.
Innovative firms across the globe rely on us when their models must be 3D CAD Perfect®.
Here are some of the various CAD formats that our experts work with:
- ASCII (or ASC) – an X, Y, Z point cloud file in ASCII text format.
- .ASM Solid Edge Assembly File
- .CAD Autodesk QuickCAD File
- .CATDRAWING CATIA V5 Drawing
.CATPART CATIA V5 Part File
.CATPRODUCT CATIA V5 Assembly File
- .CGR CATIA Graphical Representation File
- .MODEL CATIA 3D Model FIle
- .DLV CATIA 4 Export File
- .DGN MicroStation Design File
- .CEL MicroStation Cell Library
- .CMP Solid Edge Wire Harness File
- .CNC CNC Machine Tool Path or PartMaster CNC File
- .DRWDOT SolidWorks Drawing Template
- .EDRW SolidWorks eDrawings File
- .SLDASM SolidWorks Assembly File
.SLDDRW SolidWorks Drawing File
.SLDPRT SolidWorks Part File
.SMG SolidWorks Composer File
- .DRW Creo drawing files
- .PRT Creo part files, formally Pro/Engineer
- .ASM Creo assembly file
- DWG – This is a native AutoCAD drawing file
- DXF – “Drawing Interchange File” – a neutral version of a DWG file
- .DWS AutoCAD Drawing Standards File
.DWT AutoCAD Drawing Template
.DXE AutoCAD Data Extraction Template
.DXX AutoCAD Drawing Interchange Attribute File
- .IAM Inventor Assembly File
- .IDE Inventor iFeature File
.IDV Inventor Design View File
.IDW Inventor Drawing
- .IPJ Inventor Project File
.IPN Inventor Presentation File
.IPT Inventor Part File
- IGES – “Initial Graphics Exchange Specification” – a neutral format for exchanging CAD data between many different software programs
- .JT JT, created by Siemens / NX, is unusual in that it can contain both Brep and Visrep content. JT is also compressed about 8:1, so it is a good visualization format for large assemblies.
- .MCX MICRO CADAM-X/6000 Model Data File
- .NWD Navisworks Document
.NWF Navisworks File Set
- .NX Unigraphics NX
- OBJ – an open data format that represents the vertices of polygons
- PRT – a native CAD format for Pro/ENGINEER and NX (Unigraphics)
- .PRT Creo Parametric Part File
.PRT Solid Edge Part File
.PRT Unigraphics Part File
.PRT CADKEY Part File
- SLDPRT – a native CAD format for SolidWorks
- STEP – “Standard for the Exchange of Product model data,” (ISO 10303) an advanced neutral format for exchanging CAD data between many different software programs.
- STL – “Standard Tessellation Language” – a polygonal model format similar to OBJ and several others
- WRL (VRML) – “Virtual Reality Modeling Language,” a polygonal file similar to OBJ, STL, and several others and can include color
- X_T – a semi-neutral CAD format
- .X_B Parasolid Model Part File
.X_T Parasolid Model Part File
- .WRP Geomagic GeomView Design File
- .Z3 ZW3D, good AutoCAD competitor for 2D and 3D CAD software
“Neutral” 3D CAD Formats
So-called, “neutral” file formats like IGES and STEP were specifically created for the neutral exchange of 3D CAD data across different CAD packages. IGES was created in 1979 by a group of users (including Boeing and GE) with support from the Department of Defense (DoD) and NIST to exchange data more easily. Since the late ’80s the DoD has required that all Digital Project Manufacturing Data (PMI) be deliverable in IGES format.
STEP is an ISO standard released in 1994 to be the “successor” to IGES. While widely used it has never totally replaced the IGES format.
3D graphics formats are generally proprietary according to the package. Some popular graphics programs are 3D Studio Max, Maya, and Lightwave. Popular gaming companies such as Blizzard Entertainment and other film studios often develop their own in-house formats. However, many consumer 3D graphics packages can import OBJ files.
3D Modeling for Architecture
The use of modeling for facilities, such as buildings and processing plants, is growing rapidly. This 3D CAD Architecture software contains a relational database component to store metadata for the design entities, such as the style and make of windows or doors or the schedule of the I-beams and piping. This is referred to as BIM (Building Information Modeling) and combines facilities management into the database concept as well.
We also offer on-demand online Rapid Prototype Printing, for Prototyping and Rapid Prototyping, as well as Product Design, and Production Parts in Plastic and Metal.
What 3D CAD Service YOU Need?
- 3D Scanning and Engineering Service
- 3D Scanning and Digital Modeling
- 3D Printing
- CAD and 3D Modeling
- Collecting 3D Data
- CAD Freeform Surface Modeling
- Converting Point Clouds into CAD
- Reverse Engineering
- Tool and Die Reverse Engineering
- Reverse Engineer Legacy Products for Modernization
Whatever type of 3D CAD service you need, you can rest assured that our experts will perform according to your specifications.
CAD Service Outsourcing
You can consider us an extension of your in-house team. We have no restriction on the size or quantity of drawings for our 3D CAD services. We treat each customer with professional courtesy, whether they have one drawing or many drawings.
We appreciate each client we have – it does not matter if you represent one of the largest CAD companies or if you are a single consumer. Every 3D CAD service order is important to us.
Finally, CAD / CAM Services offers you a no hassle guarantee. Once you received our 3D CAD Perfect® file, please check it and if you are not completely satisfied with it, just let us know and we will fix it within 24 hours at no additional cost! If you are not 100% satisfied with our work, we will refund your money. No hassles, no debates. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Do you have Mylars or Blueprints that you need scanned into CAD?
Is you Engineering Department pulling out their hair searching for lost drawings and site plans?
Does your Utility Company need to drawings scanned into CAD?
Do you have a 3D Modeling Project that you need done ASAP?
If you answered “Yes”, then call CAD/CAM Services
Greta Nintzel — Content & Digital Media Associate, Rich Media Team (amazon supply): “You ROCK and a huge thank you to you and your team for working so diligently to hit our goals.”
Pete Iannuzzi — Sony Music: “We used CAD / CAM Services for CAD Conversion work and it was great! We have already decided to use them for our next project. They did everything they said they were going to do and more. The work turned out well.”
Jerry McNabb – R Civ USAF – Tinkers Air Force Base “You have been absolutely the BEST Company to work with in my entire career. I almost hate to see us finish our Mylar’s!”
Our Clients Always Come First
We Work For You
We Can Save You Time & Money
Experienced Experts in CATIA, SolidWorks, CREO & NX
Value Added, Efficient & Client Based
We Pay Attention to Details and Your CAD Requirements
We Listen to You
Related Blog Posts:
Since they were developed for subtractive manufacturing methods, traditional CAD tools made it challenging to design parts optimized for additive manufacturing such as 3D printing. However, new software tools such as SolidWorks and SolidWorks 3D printing services are...
CAD professionals who specialize in SolidWorks can help optimize your designs. They do this by using the software to simulate real-world conditions and test multiple ‘what-if’ scenarios. This can be extremely beneficial for engineering design companies who are not...
If you want to get the desired 3D models in SolidWorks, then you should look for CAD / CAM services that offering cutting-edge SolidWorks 3D CAD design services that are delivered quickly and cost-effectively. With such 3D CAD design services by your side, nothing can...
While conventional ways of drafting mechanical engineering designs have been used for decades, it wouldn't be smart to admit that in modern times we've invented technology assisted ways that enable us to achieve a higher magnitude of accuracy and precision. Regardless...
With a multitude of CAD applications available, paper documents, designs, and drafts should become a thing of the past for all individuals and businesses today. CAD software such as CATIA ensures that your design is accurate and precise in dimensions. CAD / CAM...
As a kid, did you ever spend hours sketching pictures of your dream car, using all the design variations that came to mind? If you have, you will be glad to know that conceptualizing a car design in your mind is no longer required to create a design for a car. You can...
Found at the core of adaptive innovations, 3D CAD modeling is changing the game for many industries today. Almost every design project we see today requires some 3D CAD design and modeling. If you use SolidWorks for your designs, then here’s how CAD / CAM services can...
We at CAD / CAM Services are amongst the leading lights of 3D CAD modeling services and as a matter of fact, consider it to be the very future of CAD technology 3D Cad modeling services, along with their better fabrication service counterparts, are a form of design...
From initial design to final delivery of the solution, CAD / CAM services can provide high-quality support to your CATIA CAD project. CATIA is the world’s leading engineering and design software for 3D CAD design excellence and CAD / CAM services can provide the CATIA...