The fastest tool for high-quality 3D scans
The Go!SCAN 3D is our fastest, user-friendly handheld 3D scanner. A powerful tool during the product development phase, the Go!SCAN 3D quickly measures any complex surface making it possible to “get it right” the first time. With its seamless integration to your 3D modeling software and your product life cycle management workflow, it will greatly improve product development, foster innovation, and shorten time to market.
Designed to scan any object without the need for a set-up, it offers flawless texture and geometry acquisition as well as impressive details in a rich color palette. Just go…and scan!
A brief look at the technical specifications of the Go!SCAN SPARK, to understand how it can help with your metrology-grade measurement applications.
As low as 0.050 mm (0.0020 in)
|Volumetric accuracy||0.050 mm + 0.150 mm/m
(0.0020 in + 0.0018 in/ft)
Part size range (recommended)
0.1–4 m (0.3–13 ft)
Accuracy up to
0.050 mm (0.0020 in)
Simplicity and Versatility
The Go!SCAN is one of the easiest 3D scanners to use. It’s incredibly fast and user-friendly, so you can start scanning small or large parts within minutes. You don’t need any previous 3D scanning experience. This is the same scanner that our 3D printing team uses to reverse engineer a part in no time.
Plug and play
Simple user interface and real‑time mesh visualization
Scan any object with a single device
Positioning using geometry, color or targets
The main feature of this scanner is its speed. It sets up quickly, captures a ton of data each second, and takes very little start-up time.
- Mesh in seconds. Thanks to the white light source and fast measurement rate, you can turn a scan into a 3D CAD mesh within seconds of scanning it. You can watch the scan become a mesh in real-time with a connected monitor.
- Incredible measurement rate. You can take up to 1.5 million measurements per second with the Go!SCAN.
- Large capture areas. The Go!SCAN has a wide scanning area, making the process even faster.
Despite the high speed and accuracy of this scanner, it’s still small enough to travel with you.
- Lightweight and small. The tool is easily held with one hand, and it weighs only 1.25kg (2.7 lbs). You can fit it in a suitcase and take it with you on the go.
- Dynamic referencing. You can pull reference points from the object itself, separate tags, or the geometry of your part. All of these options allow for a highly portable design.
- Use without external cameras or sensors. You don’t need a complicated external imaging setup to scan with the Go!SCAN, you can just use the tool on its own.
Incredible Scan Quality
The level of detail you get with the Go!SCAN is hard to believe. Our expert 3D scanning team uses the Go!SCAN when we want to quickly capture every detail.
- Accuracy. As low as 0.050mm (0.0020in)
- Color and texture capturing. In addition to a mesh, you’ll also capture texture and color with the same scan.
- High reliability. This tool comes with traceable validation results proving how reliable and accurate the 3D scanner is. You can trust the results of each scan.
- First article inspection (FAI)
- Part-to-CAD inspection
- Supplier quality inspection
- Reverse engineering for developing replacement / Restoration parts
- Planning of complex assemblies disassembly/Dismantling
- 3D scan-to-CAD
- Reverse engineering (extracting design-intent)
- Packaging design
- Reverse engineering of dyes, molds, fixtures, jigs and patterns
- Update of CAD file to reflect as-built tooling measurements
- Tooling validation/Inspection
The Go!SCAN SPARK also uses VXelements as its standard software. This program is versatile enough to power our entire suite of 3D scanning and measurement products. It combines all the essential tools you need — from intuitive CAD software to data acquisition — in a simple, user-friendly interface.
Dimensional inspection software module
Scan-to-CAD software module