Professional CAD & CAE Engineering and Simulation Services
With our CAD engineering services, CAD / CAM services can help you in the creation and prototyping of your custom design with modern 3D cad software.
Our Computer-Aided Engineering – CAE Services
You can trust us with each step of the development and prototyping process. Our computer-aided engineering (CAE) services include:
- Concept development
- Mechanical design
- Engineering design
- 2D and 3D computer-aided design and drafting
- Various CAD conversions
- FEA and motion analysis
- 3D printing
- and much more
If you want to create something new, but do not know how, we can help you.
If you have something you want to improve — contact us and we will develop new designs according to your needs.
We provide CAE services for various tasks and industrial applications.
Modern 3D CAE software allows us to perform various simulations and tests with no production needed. This helps drastically reduce production and development costs, saving large amounts of time and greatly speeding up development.
Cutting-edge development process relies on solid models and real-life tests only for the latest development phases. Fabrication is required only to prove the simulation results. During the development stages, it is much more cost-effective to use virtual simulations than finding a problem after the fact.
Our company can help you with motion analysis as well as FEA. Motion analysis can show how all parts of the assembly will behave during desired operations. This can help understand ergonomics and the basic nuances of motion properties of your design.
Static Structural analysis[/caption]
FEA or Finite Element Analysis helps to understand more complicated processes, like stress distributions, heat, and elastic issues. This type of analysis involves creating a mesh of finite elements throughout researched geometry. After that, a number of calculations are performed for each of the finite elements.
This can take a lot of time even on powerful PCs, rendering one of your workplaces for large time periods. So it is often more cost-effective to outsource these tasks so your workflow will be left with no interruptions.
What can CAE simulations help you with?
- Material selection: With a large variety of material suppliers available on the market, it is important to estimate the behavior of your product with various materials. This can increase product lifetime or decrease production costs
- Geometry optimization: This can help understand how your design will interact with surrounding mediums (aerodynamics and liquid dynamics). It can also help you in finding stress concentrating points. Our specialists can make suggestions and corrections which will help to evenly distribute stresses throughout your designs
All you need is to provide us with geometry, material properties, and testing parameters. If you are not sure what is needed you can contact us. Our mechanical engineers with years of experience will work with you directly.
Modern engineering software packages (like Nastran, Fibersim, Ansys, Abaqus, etc.) empower engineers with finding solutions to non-trivial tasks in many manufacturing fields. With our help, it is possible to:
- create and accurately simulate fiber reinforced plastic parts
- perform fluid dynamics analysis
- perform aerodynamics analysis
- create digital mockups
- perform static structural analysis with linear and non-linear behavior
- and much much more
Ensure the highest quality of your designs with us