AcceleDOCS Medical Solution Offers True Integration of Paper and Dicom Images
Provides Search Results in Seconds
AcceleDOCS, CAD/CAM Services newest addition to their suite of SaaS/Cloud medical solutions, offers true integration of paper and Dicom images with zero-footprint secure, immediate web-based access anywhere in the world. AcceleDOCS directly supports all imaging — including intelligently OCR'd paper documents and Medical Dicom/Web-based PACs. AcceleDOCS can be fully integrated with any client's existing clinical trial software systems.
AcceleDOCS Text-based Search Capability, enables users to fuzzy search MS Office files, scanned OCR'd images and Dicom headers. Users can search for any word or string of words in the documents they have permission to access, and AcceleDOCS "fuzzy logic" will find the document or image and locate the place in the document or image where the text occurs, even if it was spelled wrong during the search. Acceledocs provides:
- Search results in less than two seconds, even with 200+ users searching at one time over 80,000,000+ images
- The ability to search across unrelated document types, such as PDFs, office documents, emails, Dicom headers and more
- Support of Phrase, Boolean, Proximity, directed proximity, phonic, stemming, numeric, full macros, all types of wild cards, full expressions, fuzziness levels from 0-10, and even concept/synonym/thesaurus searching
AcceleDOCS Audit Trails let designated users track exactly who accessed a document, and the time and date they accessed it. Managers and administrators can also be alerted to attempted access by users not authorized for a particular document. In addition, Usage Tracking allows tracking by department or customer use for accounting purposes.
AcceleDOCS is fully customizable so file access can be set up to mirror the way an organization currently works, so there is no downtime while employees learn a new system.
Features/Benefits of AcceleDOCS:
- SaaS/Cloud — No additional software or hardware to buy or support
- Immediate, remote access via internet connection anywhere in the world with zero footprint
- Integrates with clinical trial software systems, such as ClinPlus® and others
- Direct support of all imaging - paper and Dicom images
- Search results in one-two seconds, even with 200+ users searching at one time over 80,000,000+ images
For more information on our intuitive cloud imaging products contact us today:
CAD/CAM Services, Inc.
1529 Brooklane, Suite 201
Celina (Dallas), Texas 75009 USA
+1 (972) 382-3021
+1 (972) 382-8384 FAX