When Wide Format Just isn’t Enough
54″ large format proven a technology
for large digital documents
Contex HD5430 PLUS and HD5450 PLUS
The Contex HD 5400 wide format scanner is fast and steady with up to 12 inch/second scanning speeds. Truly a workhorse that can handle very large originals with speed and ease. The HD 5400 gives you a great performance and a high return on your investment.
Select a 54 inch scanner that can take up to A0+ / E-size+ landscape documents
With uncompromising image quality standards, the Contex HD5400 scanner is designed for high-volume productivity for businesses-critical imaging tasks. Whether you are a private business, government or print-for-pay, an HD5400 is the right solution for improved efficiency and productivity.
Wide and long …
Artwork, maps and other colors- and detail-rich documents are reproduced to perfection, without any document length limit. You don’t have to scan the material in several parts and then stitch the images together afterward.You have a consecutive processing of any number of scans, and software settings you can personalize to ensure the same scan, copy and color settings every time.
A combination of 48-bit color, 4-channel CCD technology, full-size professional camera lenses and advanced image data processing algorithms creates a superior image quality. With image processing performed inside the scanner, your PC is free to run software applications more efficiently.The Contex HD5400 wide format scanner is fast and steady with up to 12 inch/second scanning speeds. Truly a workhorse that can handle very large originals with speed and ease. The HD5400 gives you a great performance and a high return on your investment.
Various Media and Thickness
Do you have thick, mounted or other sensitive or specialized documents? No problem. Automatic Thickness Adjustment Control (ATAC) technology lets you scan documents up to 0.6″ (15 mm) thick and monitors pressure on the document surface.
- The 54-inch ultra-wide design captures oversized documents easily
- 48-bit color and 16-bit grayscale image data capture from 4-channel CCD technology with lenses from Fujifilm
- Exceptional ultra wide productivity, scanning up to 258 Arch E-size color documents per hour (214 A0/hour)
- Scan-to-Net function for scanner sharing over a network and sending files to remote PC’s
- All Wheel Drive (AWD), a precision paper feed tracking system, ensures a perfectly straight scanning path and distortion-free scans
CAD CAM Services is an authorized reseller and parts/repair center for the Contex HD5430 PLUS, HD5450 PLUS, and all Contex scanners. As the preeminent Contex reseller in the United States, we’re uniquely positioned to offer you expert scanning advice and best pricing options. Get started scanning today!
Ask about membership in the CAD Perfect® R2V Membership Club – Free with every purchase of a Contex Scanner. If you have ongoing raster to the vector of CAD Conversion needs, then the CAD Perfect® R2V Membership Club is for you. It’s like a “Sam’s Club” for all types of CAD conversion services.
What You Get
- Preferred customer status – your job goes to the front of the line for super-fast conversion service
- One free conversion for every twelve that you pay for at regular price – a “Baker’s Dozen” to save you money all year long.
- Private and protected log-in at our CAD CAM R2V site where you can automatically upload your files and download the converted project to save you time.
- 24/7 availability
- Satisfaction guaranteed