Sheet Metal CAD CAM
If your company needs to perform tasks such as design solid sheet metal parts and assemblies, convert CAD models, or 3D models to sheet metal models design, CAD/CAM Services can be your outsourced partner. With our sheet metal CAD CAM services, you can gain the flexibility required to quickly and cost-effectively create sheet metal part designs by relying on an experienced team of sheet metal designers. Outsourcing to the experts at CAD /CAM can accelerate the design process, save time and development costs, and increase productivity.
The CAD experts at CAD / CAM Services has experience using many different CAD softwares for sheet metal design including Solidworks, Catia and more. Our team of sheet metal experts can help to create sheet metal part designs using SOLIDWORKS 3D design. We can also help with generative sheet metal shape design using Catia, NX Sheetmetal, or even Creo’s NC Sheetmetal Extension.
Of course, all supported functionality is available such as:
Our features include:
• Flanges built to associated aerospace mold line surfaces
• Aerospace single and twin joggles
• Flange and joggle flattening using aerospace compensation design rules
• Consolidated modeling environmentS for designing common sheet metal airframe parts
• Consistent best practices of Sheet Metal Design.
Our state-of-art CAD tools, CAE tools and systematic approach to design sheet metal parts enable CAD / CAM Services to provide cost-effective sheet metal design services that meet even the most stringent customer requirements. We produce accurate designs on time and well within your budget.
Using our systematic approach, we tailor our design services to meet each customer’s needs. By identifying crucial design parameters and specifications, we ensure the optimal design for nearly any manufacturing process. By designing with manufacture and assembly in mind we’re able to provide:
- Cost estimates based on material and number of operations
- Calculation of the adequate size of corner reliefs, bend angles and radii
- Creation of 3D sheet metal model and complete 2D flat drawings
Accelerate Your Design Process
When you use our expert team to augment your in-house design team, you gain the flexibility to scale your workforce to meet whatever workload comes your way.
We help you to accelerate the design process while saving time and development costs, and increasing productivity.
- Design solid sheet metal parts and assemblies
- Convert 3D models or imported CAD models directly to sheet metal models and automatically input your own bend radius, thickness, and K-factor
- Design around a group of parts in an assembly
We’ll even estimate sheet metal manufacturing costs for you as we design. We can also automatically flatten your 3D sheet metal part to generate flat patterns that include bend compensation for manufacturing.
Sheet Metal Design Overview
Many industries require a wide range of sheet metal parts to house or enclose their designs, and we provide a flexible design approach to accommodate these needs, including:
- Convert any imported CAD model, create original parts, or design around a group of parts
- Generate Base, Edge, Miter, and Swept Flanges
- Generate bends, including Lofted Bends, Sketched Bends, and more
- Use Bend Tables for bend allowance/bend deduction
- Use Forming Tools to create features like ribs, louvers, lances, embosses, and extruded flanges
- Add weld details to sheet metal parts on models or drawings
- Automatically flatten parts to generate flat patterns for manufacturing with bend compensation
- Automatically estimate sheet metal part manufacturing cost as you design
We provide sheet metal design using any of the following software:
We provide sheet metal design services to the following industries:
No matter what international standards you need to meet, our U.S.A. based corporation is able to provide the quality and standards you require.
With contacts in various countries around the globe, we are able to provide our global customers with robust designs of high quality and correct international standards. Tell us what you need, and we’ll get the job done!