Compact CT Scanner with Ultra 3D Accuracy and Resolution
The DeskTom CT Scanner is an x-ray inspection machine with computed tomography (CT) allowing collection of complex internal and external geometry. Parts fabricated from materials such as thermoset and thermoplastics, ceramics or composite materials, as well as magnesium, aluminum and steel can be measured and efficiently evaluated. Internal structures and assemblies as well as fiber analysis and porosity can easily be visualized, analyzed and documented.
The DeskTom Computed Tomography Scanner’s features include:
- Great solution for verifying structure of 3D printed metal parts
- Real time high resolution digital radioscopy
- No maintenance (Sealed Micro-focus tube) 130-150 kV
- Precision motorized motions axes (X,Y, Z, Rotary) programmable
- Resolution: to 3µ Accuracy to: +/- 5µ
- External and Internal Surface Geometry output as .STL for use with popular 3D Scan Data Processing sfw
- Full inspection volume 20 cm (8″) x 25 cm (9.8″)
- Compact scanner with a small footprint
- Most affordable CT Scanner on the market
- Optional 3D Visualization and post processing software suites available to fit any application: Inspection, Reverse Engineering, Analysis, Porosity, Fiber
- Alignment, Wall Thickness, Comparison to CAD 3D Color Maps and much more.