Nextimage Wide-Format Scanning Software
To ensure image quality for both archival and printing
Features | Image Enhancements | Specifications & Editions | Printers | Scanners
NextImage3 supports Windows 8
Windows 8 is perfect for PCs with touchscreens, those that have a mouse and keyboard, and those with both. Contex recommends Windows 8 for all our wide format solutions, especially Nextimage Repro with its intuitive touch interface.
More Connected Than Ever Before
Why just scan? You can Copy, Print, Email, Edit, and Scan with Nextimage multi-function wide format software. It brings all your imaging tasks into one user-friendly interface, creating the perfect link between your scanner, digital storage, existing applications, and your printers. Intuitive and powerful, Nextimage makes your workflow more productive and more connected than ever before. Let it improve your image today.
Make Your Workflow More Productive
Copy to your printers, Scan directly into your software, Scan to your email, Scan to other network PCs, even share your scanner with other network users. More scanning, less clicking. Nearly every feature or function of Nextimage software has been designed to make the scanner and user more productive – Less searching for the right settings, less adjustment to get the right quality, and less waiting to view results.
Get a Better Image
Nextimage software delivers a complete set of tools to ensure image quality for both archiving and printing. Never before has it been so easy to get professional results – with minimal adjustment.
Easy to Setup and Use
The Nextimage user interface has been designed for ease of use and customization. One big green button performs scanning, copying, email, and file saving. The settings panel lets you show only the settings you need – hide the ones you don’t.
- Integrated Multi-Function Software
- Touch-screen compatible – perfect for MFP use
- Scan to multipage PDF or TIF
- Track scans and copies per account
- Simple and Powerful GUI with clear controls
- 64-bit Windows compatible – Real-time image adjustments – no re-scanning
- Built-in printer support for HP, Canon, Epson, others
- Batch mode for higher volume jobs
- Check final scan quality with a single click
- Auto file-naming templates for easy indexing
- Scan-to-email sends images to anyone, anywhere
- Undo/Redo buttons and keyboard shortcuts
- ICC and Closed-Loop Color copying
- Auto palette creation for 8-bit indexed scanning
CAD / CAM Services is one of the largest providers of CAD / CAM conversion software and services in the USA. We are experienced users of NextImage3, as well as all of the other software products that we sell. We invite you to contact us for expert information and competitive pricing on NextImage3 and, don’t forget… we’ll also do your conversions for you!