Break All the Limits Installed by Your CAD Software Vendor!
You have reached the right place!
Or maybe you need to revive your old project? We can recover your data even from MS-DOS era CAD systems.
All the features, trees, feature trees updated to modern CAD standards and uploaded to your PLM system (if you have any). You won't have to touch your converted files, that's what makes them CAD Perfect™.
Open your CAD data in any CAD system you can imagine!
What Makes a CAD Service Company Award-Winning?
It recently came to my attention that CAD / CAM Services, Inc. has been selected for an Excellence Award by the Small Business Institute for Excellence in Commerce (SBIEC). I wanted to find out more about just what it is that sets this Texas-based CAD Service company apart from the rest, so I called Scott Shuppert, the President of CAD / CAM services to learn more about how he does business. Details from our question and answer session follow:
Q: Just what is this SBIEC Award?
· A: The SBIEC conducts business surveys and industry research to identify companies that have achieved measurable success in their industry. The SBIEC looks for a company’s commitment and contribution through service to their customers and their community. SBIEC awards are made locally, but, even though we’ve received a Texas award, CAD / CAM Services does business on an international basis, so our reach is felt beyond the Texas borders. We have satisfied customers in many different locations.
- What does SBIEC consider when they choose companies for their Excellence Award?
- A: Let me read you just exactly what they said…and you can put this in quotes. “CAD / CAM Services Inc has consistently demonstrated a high regard for upholding business ethics and company values which is a trait seldom found in its industry. This recognition by SBIEC marks a significant achievement as an emerging leader within various competitors and is setting benchmarks that the industry should follow.
As part of the industry research and business surveys, various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the selected companies in each category. This research is part of an exhaustive process that encapsulates a year-long immersion in the business climate of Texas.”
Q: Who, or what is SBIEC?
· A: SBIEC is a leading authority on researching, evaluating and recognizing companies across many different industries. It recognizes independent enterprise and entrepreneurial growth in businesses of all sizes. They’re particularly interested in customer service, product quality, and ethical practices.
- Okay, let’s pick up on customer service – what’s different about CAD / CAM’s customer service?
- A: Well, first of all, we take our work very seriously. Or, maybe I should say we take our customers’ work very seriously. It doesn’t matter what CAD service we’re providing our how many drawings a customer has, we treat the work like it’s our own.
All of the CAD services that we provide are geared to be customized to suit each client’s specific needs. We work with our clients on an individual basis and learn the needs of each firm to develop a customized plan of action for each project, whether it’s a scanning service, cad conversion, cad translation or BIM drafting service. We have no restriction on size and format for CAD Service and we can even provide hand drawn drafting services, based on customer specifications.
Q: What kind of CAD service technicians do you employ to keep your customer satisfaction so high?
· A: We have qualified engineers and architects, expert designers and drafters as well as trained BIM and 3D experts who can handle nearly any BIM software requirement. CAD / CAM provides dedicated/flexible teams for our clients that are based on the clients’ requirements. Before any of our technicians perform a CAD service for our clients, we make sure that they have been thoroughly trained on the clients’ company standards, and we stress the accuracy of final the output product
Q: Okay, let’s talk a little about the product quality since that was also one of the SBIEC requirements. What makes the quality of your CAD service better?
- A: Well, we actually have two registered trademarks that are the building blocks of our quality: CAD Perfect® and CAD Perfect CAD Conversions ®. These trademarks refer primarily to our CAD Conversion Service, where we mean that we provide CAD products with real lines, arcs, circles and text as text. At a minimum, each drawing is produced with three to seven layers (levels) and colors. We use the specific layering scheme that you require, or, if you don’t have a standard, we’ll provide suitable layering scheme at no extra charge. All of our files are delivered to the clients’ native CAD file format.
It’s important to realize that we consider CAD Perfect to be our company philosophy, no matter what the CAD service is that we’re providing. We not only offer fast, accurate CAD service, but we also offer a money-back guarantee. So, you know it needs to be CAD Perfect.
Q: Finally, ‘ethical practices’ was the third criterion that was considered by SBIEC. What business practices set CAD / CAM Services apart?
- A: Well, just search the web for CAD Services, or CAD Conversion Services and see how many overseas companies turn up. I’m not saying that they’re not ethical companies, some probably are. I’m proud that we’re located in the United States and our clients can reach me directly anytime they need help. Cost-wise we can compete quite nicely with the overseas firms.
We have people on call when security clearances are needed; we do large amounts of Department of Defense work, which requires extremely high accuracy. That’s the kind of work that requires high ethical standards, and we carry that standard through to all of our customers. I’m not sure that the overseas companies could say that.