Raster to Vector Conversion Software
If you have any questions or want to purchase CadCam R2V software please call us
Do you need raster to vector conversion software? Ask your account manager about CadCam R2V Software to convert your scanned images to CAD compatible file formats for full editing capability. CadCam R2V software can provide converted files that can be brought into your AutoCAD or Microstation CAD programs.
CAD/CAM R2V is a highly manageable and professional document converter that automatically converts scanned drawings into files that are easily editable in any PC CAD, CNC, GIS or any other mapping program. Its chief features are.
- Vectorizes documents quickly and easily into CAD files
- All drawing sizes are available without any specification to size.
- Convert all standard raster files like TIFF, BMP, CALS, PNG and JPG etc.
- Produces raster files in binary i.e. black & white images.
- Both raster and vector editing tools available for hybrid editing.
- Competitive price.
- Optional printed manual and free technical support.
- Can function with any PC (Windows 7 and most other Windows versions supported).
How does working with CadCam R2V save time?
CadCam R2V automatic raster to vector conversion provides high efficiency and accurate results. CadCam R2V offers:
- CadCam R2V many high capacity of conversion features.
- CadCam R2V automatically resolves many difficulties inherent in automatic raster to vector conversion and creates accurate conversions. With more conversion functions done automatically, the time required to perform the raster to vector conversion on a drawing is shorter.
- CadCam R2V is provides an accurate vector representation of the original raster drawing and does not produce a corrupted document with extraneous or confused text and images.
- CadCam R2V files are compatible with all types of CAD programs, paper sizes and scanners so the software is highly versatile.
- CadCam R2V is one of the fastest converters and the latest technology on the market. It converts documents in seconds.