HP Designjet Z3200 Series
This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency
Produce gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints
- Color and black-and-white print permanence of 200 years on a range of HP and HP Hahnemühle papers.
- Beautiful black-and-white prints have smooth transitions, true neutral grays—HP Quad-black ink set.
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- This printer's expanded color gamut achieves 95% PANTONE* coverage enabled by its new chromatic red ink.
Easily calibrate and profile with HP DreamColor Technologies
- Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and embedded spectrophotometer.
- Simplify workflows—easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
- Create a customized PANTONE* simulation swatchbook with HP Professional PANTONE* Emulation.
- The HP Advanced Profiling Solution offers additional options for profiling and calibration.
Enables productive operation and great ink efficiency
- Expect always-on quality with proactive automatic servicing routines that result in great ink efficiency.
- Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging—and, as a result, printing errors and media waste.
- Rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers—and you don't have to swap cartridges.
- This printer contains an HP Embedded Web Server, print previews, and other efficiency-enhancing features.